Dance in the rain

viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Merry Christmas from Costa Rica!!!!

As you know, I'm Costa Rican.

December in Costa Rica is beautiful. 
The weather is dry and warm, ideal for hit the beach.

Today, for example, the temperature reaches 88°F at the beach.   




This is Playa Hermosa, one of my favorite beaches in the Costa Rican Pacific.

For that reason and for my Christmas greeting, I have to use the "Tropical Santa" cutting file from ScrappyDew.




This Santa surfer rocks!!!!

Greetings from this sunny land to you all.


You can find this lovely cutting file at

2 comentarios:

  1. Monica, you rocked this pattern file!! LOL I love it! Great job.

    I'm so jealous of your weather right now. :)

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew Creations

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ay, Monica, tus trabajos me encantan, y este Santa esta divino, perfecto para mi isla del Caribe!!! Hermosa composicion!!!!

    ResponderEliminar