Dance in the rain

viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

Class of 2014 Minialbum

Hello friends!!!

This I have been playing with the expasion packs from 


I made a "Class of 2014" minialbum, using the "mix and match" feature of the Scrapfactory software.



  
This lovely bear is now included with the purchase of the Scrap Factory.
For this project, I used "Fluffy Bear Body"


For the outfit I used the Grad Expansion Pack -that will be released soon-, there I chose the "boy grad suit" and the "diploma" from the accesories available.


2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Monica, this is adorable. I like that you've used the bear instead of the normal body. Very nice!

      LOL The first comment posted before I was finished typing.

      MichelleMyBelle
      DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

      Eliminar