Dance in the rain

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Winter Wishes/Anything goes

On October 22th we will be celebrating Digi Choosday´s 3th birthday.

But, also, today, is my 48th birthday, so I made a "winter wishes" layout to preserve the movement of the "Sands of Time" in me :o)

To make this project I used the stunning winter papers included in 




And the adorable precoloured image (also included in the collection)


I found a "Sands of Time" poem that fit perfectly to this layout theme.





If you want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make


Remember, you can also join us with "anything goes"




11 comentarios:

  1. Happy birthday lovely lady. I adore your scrapbook layout and I'm wishing you the best of wishes and health for you too xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy birthday, Moni! Have a fabulous day and lots of cake!! :)
    Gorgeous layout and that image is perfect for your 'Sands of Time' theme! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy birthday to us, and happy 48th birthday to you my gorgeous friend!
    Another stunning make from you, and even better with your face smiling up at us.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Happy Birthday Moni! What a lovely creation in celebrating memories. ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Happy Birthday Moni, what a beautiful project to celebrate your memories x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Belated Happy birthday -great layout love the poem and great pics--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful project - I love the colors and elements. I like the number of photos you could put on the page. The image is beautifully colored but doesn't overpower the photos.

    So glad you could join us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Lovely project thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Que bueno dedicaras hacer un trabajo para ti, con esas bellezas de fotos, quedo precioso!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wow, Moni, what a great layout! Love that "SAnds of Time" sentiment. I'm putting on my DT hat to say thanks so much for playing along in our "Frame It" challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld. Good luck and come play again, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ResponderEliminar