Dance in the rain

lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges.- Use Kraft Card in a Christmas Project /Anything goes

I love to use kraft cardstock, I always have lots of it in my craft stash.

Kraft cardstock is always a hit for Christmas crafting.

For my project I used the new and lovely 



I found that this collection is full of beautiful kraft tags





So, I used my kraft cardstock to make a tag organizer, in order to keep everything handy for my Christmas gifts.





If you want to join us please upload your make


Remember, you can join us with "anything goes"

I´m entering this project to the following challenges:

7 comentarios:

  1. What a fabulous idea, Moni! Those tags are just gorgeous but the organiser is a real WOW!! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What an amazing idea Moni! Wonderful make this week. ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh Wow Monica, so beautiful and what a lovely idea x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm totally in love with your pretty tags and the holder too. The chiffon bow/ribbon really goes well with the kraft card and shows Winnie off to her winterland best xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Preciosa cajita para organizar Tag, excelente proyecto.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. WOW stunning, thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. X

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh my goodness!!! This is amazing girl! xoxoxoox

    ResponderEliminar