Dance in the rain

martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Christmas in September.- Creations by AR Hop


Welcome to September Creations by AR blog hop.

It smell like Christmas!!!!


To start celebrating Christmas ahead, we have three new and beautiful files:








For my Gingerbread Gift Bag and my Starry Tree Trio I used a mix from the "12 days of Christmas" Graphic 45 paper collection. I distress it with "Frayed Burlap" Distress Ink, to give a vintage look. Finally, I add some adhesive stones, to give a little Christmas shimmer to the project.




For base and the head of my Stack Snowman, I used regular white cardstock. Embossed it with a snowflakes folder. And then, distress it with "Winter Spruce" Distress Ink.
For the middle, I used a snowflake pattern paper from  "12 days of Christmas" Graphic 45 paper collection.
I chose to use real small branches instead of the arms, to keep the vintage look of the project.


Also, you can buy all the files in this awesome 2014 WINTER BUNDLE with $3 savings


PRIZE

Three random commenters will be chosen from the designers´ blogs and AR FB page, each will win one of the three templates, asign by AR.


HOW TO WIN

Leave comments on each designers´blog and/or AR FB
The more comments you left, the better chance to be chosen.

Comments accepted until Friday, Sept 12, 12:00 noon Eastern
Random winners will be announced Sept 13 here:



Visit the girls and take a look of their lovely Christmas projects:


MONICA.-you are here





Thanks for your visit.

19 comentarios:

  1. They are all beautiful. love the trees

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the paper you used to decorate the projects. They're beautiful. I also love the use of the tulle. Great job.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your creations are amazing! Your choice of colors and finished detail are fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh wow, they all turned out beautifully! I love the vintage look they have...sooooo pretty!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh, I like the trees. Even the red one which is something I never would have thought to try. They look fabulous together.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The trees are my favorite. I love how you made them look vintage.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the colors! The trees are my favorite and they are gorgeous.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. wonderful colors love the plaid on the house your trees are beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I absolutely adore these beautiful creations. It's hard to choose a favourite. I think it may be the gingerbread house though. Thank you for sharing such gorgeous projects.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Fabulous job on all three projects. Love all the papers you chose, especially the plaid for the Gingerbread Gift Bag.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I recognized Graphic 45 right away Monica!!!! Love your creations!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love your pretty plaid Gingerbread house Monica - and the beautiful papers you used on your lovely trees and dapper snowman!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Todos estan exquisitos, me super encantaron como siempre!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. The gold accents really pop! Who would have thought it would make such an impact. Spendid!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Wow, Monica! These are all fabulous! You've done an amazing job with the new templates!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Awesome job on your gift bag, trees and snowman boxes! Love all three new templates!

    ResponderEliminar