Dance in the rain

martes, 1 de agosto de 2017

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Christmas or Winter Colours/ Anything goes

As I continue with my Christmas crafting, I wanted to try other Polkadoodles products, so for this week i´m using two of the new clear stamps sentiments.



and



Both of my card are focus in those gorgeous sentiments, but I also used papers and a precoloured image from Work & Play 5.-Festive Hollybobs.



For my second card, I laminated the sentiment 



If you want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make 


Remember you can also join us with anything goes.

13 comentarios:

  1. Mon wow two gorgeous cards here, beautiful Christmas creations. Big hugs Andrea

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great makes! Love her standing in front of the sentiment ~ perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great designs on these lovely cards. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 344 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Here comes the Girls challenge cheers Sue x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Monica
    It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful Christmas card design using a super cute image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Moni que sellos mas divinos... me encantannnn y usaste foil o tinta no logré saber??? precioso!!

    ResponderEliminar