Dance in the rain

lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges,.Christmas Decorations, blue & white/Anything goes

When it comes to Christmas decorations, blue is not my color.

But I found that 



Includes a papers in a very light blue and some beautiful white papers, so I felt confortable to work with them.

I use the silhouette of the trees included to make some cutting files to cut with my Cameo, then I cut 4 trees, each one in different light blue and white papers to make a 3d Christmas tree. 
The focal image of my Christmas table centerpiece is the adorable Nativity this collection includes, in the middle of a white Christmas wreath.
And of course the perfect Christmas sentiment for every table.





If you want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make


And remember you can also join us with anything goes.


14 comentarios:

  1. A jaw-dropping make, Moni! Awesome! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You've blown me away yet again!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. absolutely fantastic make. Yes, yes, yes, I do love it. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Moni...gorgeous addition to your table. Stunning. ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So detailed and beautiful! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Well done! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Fantastic, beautiful colour combo and so many fab details :)

    ResponderEliminar