Dance in the rain

martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Embellish it

Hi, I love to embellish my projects, to add little details and a little sparkle.

This week at Digi Choosday Challenges we are going to "embellish it"

For my project I used the dress form and the sewing machine cutting files included in 




I just weld both cutting files.

The pattern paper and the sentiment are also included in this bundle.

For the flowers are cutting files included in "Flowers 3"


An the  leaves and vine cutting files are included in "Ivy 1"


To embellish my project I used burlap, buttons and decorated pins







If you want to join us, "embellish it" and upload your project

14 comentarios:

  1. Another incredible project, Moni! So artistic and so very, very clever! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh wow! This is stunning hun!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fab, Fab, Fab Moni absolutely love this xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. omg this is awesome a cutting machine is on my wish list love it. have a great day

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is wonderful, I love the sewing machine! Great addition of the burlap, it looks perfect!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Absolutely wonderful. Great make this week as usual Mon xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Gorgeous project! I love the burlap - what a great addition to your creation. Thanks for joining us for our ATG challenge at Southern Girls!
    Lauren DT xo

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great card, thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. What a fun project - love the papers you have used on your sewing machine!! Thanks for joining us at CCM&M. Cxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. What a wonderful project! I love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ this month! Hugs, Gail

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love this, the shape is awesome.xx

    ResponderEliminar