Dance in the rain

viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Brush your teeth!!!

Hi!!!! 
It`s better late than never :o)
I´m a little late today because I was taking care of my dog, that had a surgery yesterday.

But, here is my Friday post:

How about encourage our kids to brush their teeth in a funny way???





This project is a funny way to give a simple tooth brush and tooth paste to our little ones, so they can find that brushing their teeth could be as fun as any game.






To make this project I used the new  COMMUNITY EXPANSION PACK for the Scrap Factory. 




It has 4 new outfits and 8 new accesories.

I used the mix and match feature of the Scrapfactory and my recipe was:

Body Style: SF fluffy bear body
Hair Style: Lulu
Outfit: Com-Dentist
Accesories: Com-Toothbrush


Thank your for your kind  visit.


1 comentario:

  1. Great idea Monica. I agree, adding the bear piecing makes it fun!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar