Dance in the rain

miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Winnie White Christmas Release Party!!!

This is the 2017 Polkadoodles Christmas collection



And couldn´t be more adorable!!!

I´m starting my makes for this release party with a starbook, perfect to show the beauty of all the images included. You can find the precoloured or b/w for you to color.



For the second day, I made a collar stand card.
I love the dimension that the collar stand gives to this card.






My third make is a little cute squash fold card





My fourth make is a stall card



My next project is a set of tags.
I used the beautiful ornaments included in the collection, resized them, added a topper and a lovely poinsettia, mixing and matching the colours.




For my next project, I made a slider card with a little treat box added in the top of it





And for my last project, I made my traditional pocket letter set, as I do with every new Polkadoodles collection.



Have you like this new collection?

I really loved it!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Moni que bellezas de trabajos, muy elaborados, el del regalito del chocolate me encanta... estan de lujo!!!

    ResponderEliminar