Dance in the rain

sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017

Winnie Special Moments Release Party

We are having a Summer Party with the brand new




And as in all Winnie collections, it couldn´t be any cutter!!!

For my first project, I made a Summer Party set, that includes invite, popcorn box, decorated water bottle, decorated pringles bottle and cupcake wrap.



My second project is a set of decorated glasses. To make this set, I used almost all the precoloured character images included in the design sheets, then I printed them in waterprouf vinyl and finally applied it to the set of plain glasses.



My third project is a set of gift boxes.
I want to show the beauty of the papers included in this collection, that will make any gift box outstanding. Also you have to take a look of the gorgeous watercolor flowers included. Aren´t they gorgeous?





My fourth project is a set of pages for my smash book.
I love the sentiments included in this collection.



My fifth project is a diamond flap card



3 comentarios: