Dance in the rain

martes, 26 de julio de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenges.-Use punches or die cuts.

I´m not a punches or die cuts good buyer. 
I have a cutting machine (my beloved Cameo), so why do I have to spend a lot of money in just one punch or die cut, if I can get a lot of cutting files for the same price....???

So I will show you that in this challenge.

I´m in my Christmas in July mood (I love Christmas and any excuse is good enough to start Christmas crafting lol). So for my make, I used one of my favorite Polkadoodles collection:



When you buy this collection, besides the gorgeous papers, digis, embellies, sentiments, etc, you also get 32 beautiful cutting files. By this price you hardly can buy just a single punch.

I also used cutting files from the gorgeous:



Again, besides the stunning papers, the beautiful digis and precoloured images, embellies, flowers, ephimera, frames, tags, sentiments, etc, you also got 15 cutting files (4 of them are gorgeous flourishes). By that price you can hardly buy one die cut.

So... that´s the reason why I love cutting files.

In my card, Nativity, angels and snowflake doily are cutting files from Picknix 2.-Gingerbread Twist (as well as papers and sentiment) and flourishes are from Eden Collection.


I cut the base flourishes and the Nativity in vinyl.


I really love this sentiment-


This is a view of the card lighted


If you want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make


I´m entering this card to the following challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. Es un trabajo perfecto, me encantan los cortes super delicados, ver su navidad hace que me guste definitivamente!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely wowsers!!!!! Great layout and design.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Love all the detail. ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous project, Moni! It looks like another wonderful collection! I love what you've done with it! :o)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 88 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is wonderful! I'm so glad you joined us at the 12 Month of Christmas link up!
    Marji DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What a wonderfull card! It looks like so much hard work. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful card, Moni! Thank you for sharing with us at 12 Month of Christmas Link-Up!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. woah...that is so cool! Love this Moni!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas cards link up and The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ResponderEliminar