Dance in the rain

sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Winnie Fruit Punch Release Party!!!

Today, Polkadoodles is releasing a brand new collection



And this are my makes for the release party

For my first project, I made a cascading card full of flowers, leaves and bees from the collection. The focal point is the lovely beekeeper (I used the precoloured image, but it is also available in b/w to color)





For my second make, I used elements from the collection to create a credit card for a shopaholic (I know we all have more than one in our lives)



For my third make, I used the clapper board included in this collection and make a background for the lovely dancer precoloured image. The dotted paper, sentiment and the chalkboard frame are also included.




For my last make for this launch party, I used one of the colorful embellies of the collection to create a shaped card.



Thanks for your visit and I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do.

2 comentarios: