Dance in the rain

martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

Digi Choosday Challenge.-Thinking of you

When I saw this week  Digi Choosday´s theme, inmediately my beloved pet Coco came into my mind.



Coco was our loyal dachshund that passed 2.5 years ago and we still miss her.

Recently I got my All around & everywhere Polkadoodle´s cd.



And I found an adorable dachshund image, perfect to make a "think of you" card for Coco.







In that CD, you can find, the "Get in Shape" an adorable card series, so easy to make, just to print and cut.

This is a sample

Harry Horse



All the characters have a backside

Derek the dog



Aren´t this so cute????

If you want to join us in this challenge, please upload your make

HERE

I´m entering this card to the following challenges:

11 comentarios:

  1. Wow!!! Perfect cards. I love your little doggy xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful OOAK cards :-) love how detailed they are xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing make as always chick. It's coming up to 3 years since I lost my Smokey and I still miss her like mad, so know how you feel :(
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Moni this is so cute love all the attention to the detail.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amazing dimensional design, Moni! Love it! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fabulous, so much detail :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is sooooooo cute!! I am in love with that tree. This card is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs challenge! I want that CD!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. These are all fantastic samples.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These are so awesome Moni, thanks so much for showing off this great CD, I am definitely going to have to order it, so much fun!! Hugs:) Audrey

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beautiful samples, love your attention for details :)
    Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in the “Add some warm colours” challenge, good luck!
    We also have a DT Call now, so if you are interested please take a look at the details HERE

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)
    Make It Crafty Gal
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amazing projects, love what you have done. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!
    Faith DT

    ResponderEliminar