Dance in the rain

martes, 19 de enero de 2016

Digi Choosday.-Stitching

Since I was a little kid, I love cloth dolls, so whe I saw this week theme at Digi Choosday Challenges I thought it was perfect for my favorite dolls.


Looking at several Polkadoodles collection I found a beautiful cloth doll digi in one of my favorites collection Picknix 1.-All Sewn Up



I love everything in this collection: papers are gorgeous and a little vintage (I´m vintage fan), sentiments are so beautiful, all the elements are perfect for this "stiching" theme.

So, here is my make





If you want to join us in this challenge, you can upload your project


11 comentarios:

  1. Awesome card and image love the shape too. Have a good week

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The perfect collection for this week’s challenge, Moni and as always you have made something incredible! Love it! Fab photo too! That doll is almost as big as you!! :) xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Brilliant card love the different papers used as well as the great sewing embellishments.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fab choice of Digi collection, fitted the theme perfectly. Gorgeous card.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Awesome! I loved paper dolls as a girl, too. I spent hours cutting, playing, dreaming.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. just fabulous! Great shape and well put together.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the card shape and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gorgeous photo of you as a little girl. Fab doll too. How sweet that you found one on the collections. Well and truly inspired make xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A great shaped card and I love all the elements you've added.

    With my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely card, such a great shape and perfect for a crafty friend xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Wonderful creation Moni, I love this layout and great choice of kit to use for our stitching challenge. Hugs my friend:) Audrey

    ResponderEliminar