Dance in the rain

martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Digi Choosday.-Fave Colour Combo

This week Digi Choosday challenge really got me.

My favorite colour combo are all the "earthy" tones, that´s why I love Autumn.

Of course I have had to use the gorgeous 



I used the precoloured digis. 
I also used papers from Picknix.-In the garden and the sentiment is from Dollie Dream Goes East





If you want to join us in this challenge and show us your favorite colour combo, please upload your project


10 comentarios:

  1. Fabulous autumnal make, Moni! Looks amazing! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is just stunning, love the autumnal look xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Absolutely stunning. I want to know if you cut all them elements out by hand or by machine. Fantastic job !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at The crafty addicts!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous fall card Moni, I love all of the textures and the images you've used! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow wow wow love this great texture and colours

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful card, very autumnal, thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. These are beautiful autumn colors! I'm an earth tone gal myself, so I find this especially appealing. Great make!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow, these are wonderful!
    Beautiful colors and I love all the details.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Stunning creation Moni!! I love the burlap and you have done such a wonderful layout with the leaves and acorns. Great color combo too. Hugs my friend:)
    Audrey

    ResponderEliminar