Dance in the rain

viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

I love U a latte magnets

Today I´m trying something a little different.

I used the "I love you a latte bears" cutting file from ScrappyDew to create
some adorable magnets to decor my fridge.





Once I made my bears, I covered it with two coats of mate Mod Podge, to protect the cardstock and make it stronger, even to wipe it gently.


Once the Mod Podge has dried, just add magnets in the back of the bears and decor my fridge



I hope you like this idea!!!!

Remember to visit ScrappyDew´s Creations FB for a great surprise and a fabulous giveaway they are having today, March 7th.

3 comentarios:

  1. So adorable and such a great idea!! Love them!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me gusta mucho ♥
    Mariela Cardozo :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. te quedó hermoso! nunca he usado Mod Podge!

    ResponderEliminar